For approximately 160 years, Elwyn has been helping people with a wide range of disabilities and disadvantages build independent and meaningful lives. Are you interested in a career that helps make a difference in the lives of adults and children with special needs? Elwyn offers extraordinary benefits for its employees, including full Medical Benefits, a Pension Plan, 403b, Tuition Reimbursement, On-Site Child Care, a Wellness Program, Master’s Degree Incentive, and more.
Elwyn considers each applicant on his or her own merits and gives all employees equal consideration in all personnel actions related to compensation, benefits, and opportunities to progress within the corporation. For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact: ProfessionalDevelopment@elwyn.org Please click HERE for a link to our Career Opportunities.
Location Specific Contact Information
Equal Employment Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Elwyn does not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic disposition or marital or veteran status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or any other term or condition of employment.
Affirmative Action Program
Consistent with its purpose of providing care and service to individuals with disabilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital or veteran status, Elwyn has adopted an equal employment opportunity affirmative action program. This program applies to all applicants and employees. In order to fully execute this commitment, Elwyn will:
- Recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other protected characteristics as required by law.
- Base decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- Ensure that promotion decisions are in accord with principles of equal employment opportunities by imposing only valid requirements for promotional opportunities.
- Ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoff, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, and social and recreation programs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other protected characteristics as required by law.
- Ensure an environment that is free from tension created by racial, ethnic, or religious remarks or animosity, unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or other conduct of a sexual nature.
The responsibility of Elwyn’s affirmative action program is with the Executive Director, Organization Development.
About Your Privacy
Elwyn’s policies and procedures are designed to protect the privacy and confidentiality of personal health information of both our employees and the people we serve, in accordance with federal and state laws. To review Elwyn’s policies, click on the links below.