Select direct care positions may be eligible for new hiring incentives
such as increased starting wages and sign-on bonuses. Apply today!
Being a part of the Elwyn Team will be one of your most gratifying life experiences
Please join us to make a difference in the life quality of children, teens and adults with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and related behavioral health challenges - and feel the resulting pride that will enrich your own life.
Providing an excellent benefits package is another way we know that Elwyn is truly a special place to work. We invest in your future while you help care for ours:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Benefit Packages
- Paid On-the-Job Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities and Growth
- Flexible Schedules
- Retirement Savings Plan
Our Vision, Mission & Values
To all, we are a source of collaborative strength and compassionate care.Learn More
We are individuals, families, and staff connected by our commitment to collaboration.Learn More
A challenging history shows the strength of our leadership.Learn More
Growing in size and scope, Elwyn employs nearly 6,000 people and serves almost 20,000 individuals across the country. Elwyn remains a pioneer of new programming, adaptive services, and resources to meet the evolving needs of the people in our care.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Elwyn does not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic disposition or marital or veteran status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay, or any other term or condition of employment.
Affirmative Action Program
Consistent with its purpose of providing care and service to individuals with disabilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital or veteran status, Elwyn has adopted an equal employment opportunity affirmative action program. This program applies to all applicants and employees. In order to fully execute this commitment, Elwyn will:
- Recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other protected characteristics as required by law.
- Base decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- Ensure that promotion decisions are in accord with principles of equal employment opportunities by imposing only valid requirements for promotional opportunities.
- Ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoff, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, and social and recreation programs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other protected characteristics as required by law.
- Ensure an environment that is free from tension created by racial, ethnic, or religious remarks or animosity, unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or other conduct of a sexual nature.
The responsibility of Elwyn’s affirmative action program is with the Executive Director, Organization Development.
Elwyn’s policies and procedures are designed to protect the privacy and confidentiality of personal health information of both our employees and the people we serve, in accordance with federal and state laws. To review Elwyn’s policies, click on the links below.