Elwyn offers a full range of assessment, therapeutic, and health services to the individuals we serve, those served by other agencies and the general public. Many services are offered on our campus near Media, Pa., while others are offered at community sites in Philadelphia, Delaware and Chester Counties in Pennsylvania.
Service Line Overview
Elwyn’s Research and Health Services include:
- Professional and Therapeutic Services: audiology services and hearing aid dispensing, nutrition, occupational and physical therapy and therapeutic recreation.
- Genetic Services: diagnostic genetics evaluations, consultative services, staff training, Fragile X Center.
- Dental Clinics: two fully-handicapped-accessible, state-of-the-art clinics located on our Media Campus and in the heart of the West Philadelphia/University City area.
- Nursing Services: medical case management, medication administration, routine and emergency care, and nursing care planning and assessment for individuals in Elwyn residential programs.
- Research: the latest information about the practical implications of genetic disorders in people with disabilities, as well as the study of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Executive Director of Health Services
James Hahn has worked in health care for over 30 years as a management consultant and administrator. After working in acute health care for 28 years, Mr. Hahn came to Elwyn as the Executive Director of Health Services which includes Nursing, Physical Rehabilitation, Audiology, Dental and Primary Care Medical Services. Mr. Hahn holds a Bachelor’s of Science from West Virginia University in Industrial Engineering and a Masters in Health Administration from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia.