The children we serve: males and females ages 3 — 18 that have varying degrees of emotional, behavioral and developmental challenges. These children require structured home environments with 24 hour supervision inside and outside of the treatment foster home and the children require therapeutic services and/or prescribed medication. Trained Treatment Foster Parents provide unconditional positive care while they work towards resolving issues of trauma, trust and abandonment.
Making a Referral
Treatment Foster Parent Requirements
- 21 years of age
- A mentally stable individual or couple
- A U S citizen or Permanent Resident
- A Pennsylvania resident
- Employed or own personal income
- Pennsylvania Driver’s license
- Own an operable vehicle with valid registration and Insurance
- Able to pass a Criminal, Child Abuse and FBI background check
- Have an adequate bedroom in the home for the child that meets state Regulations
- Have home owners or renters insurance
- Successfully complete 40 hours of specialized pre-service training
- Have a secondary parent that meets the above qualifications
For more information about our Foster Care program, contact us at 215-254-2046.