Quality Adult Daycare Center
Elwyn’s Adult Day Care Programs for Older Adults provides the healthcare support and social opportunities necessary to enable older persons to continue to lead dignified and meaningful lives. Nurse professionals supervise the medical and personal care needs of our participants, while qualified staff encourages participation in social and recreational activities that promote overall emotional, mental, and physical wellness. Additionally, the program provides services and peace of mind for family members and caregivers who need assurances that their loved ones are being cared for in a safe, respectful, and comforting environment.
Activities are also available to older adults who require ongoing monitoring and assistance due to conditions related to aging, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, diabetes and other related conditions. The programs serve adults with special healthcare needs in combination with other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- These programs operate in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
- Miller Senior Center is located at 111 Elwyn Road, Media, PA
- Baring Street Adult Day Program is located at 4060 Baring Street, Philadelphia, PA
- For the above admissions please call 610-891-2910
- Senior Reflections located at 321 E. 11th Street, Wilmington, DE
- For admissions please call 302-658-8860.